11th European Biomass to Power Summit
November 9 - November 10
The two-day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the biomass industry: feedstock suppliers, biomass plant operators, end-product manufacturers, as well as technology providers – for two days of informative presentations, interactive discussion & excellent networking opportunities.
- Biomass Market Overview
- What is the current state of the biomass trade environment? Considering the Demand patterns, sourcing techniques, and new markets.
- Assessing the socioeconomic and regulatory dynamics of biomass in Europe’s energy transition.
- Current and Upcoming Regulations for Biomass
- Evaluating major policy developments, as well as the complications and possibilities they offer for the biomass technologies.
- Identifying possibilities and obstacles on the path to zero emissions.
- What are industrialists’ thoughts on sustainable biomass as a means of fulfilling reducing carbon emissions objectives?
- Is biomass a reasonable choice for reducing carbon emissions in energy-intensive industries?
- Biomass’s route to carbon neutrality
- What will the state of the biomass market be in 7-10 years?
- How can biomass sustain its place as an integral consideration of Europe’s energy mix?