Since winter 2019, the REPLACE project has been standing up for the heat turnaround – away from fossil fuels and towards climate-friendly heating and cooling.
In the current newsletter, you can learn more about the following topics:
- Save money, energy and the environment – the idea behind REPLACE
- Preparing the ground for upcoming replacement actions – a brief review of 2020
- REPLACE regions – where actions take place
- Local Working Groups – experts adapt REPLACE-activities to European regions
- Framework conditions for sustainable heating and cooling – REPLACE reports
- Outlook 2021 & 2022: Replacement campaigns in the target regions & Online-tools
- Keep informed and involved – REPLACE on social media channels
Find out more in the REPLACE Newsletter #1.